Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

Enrichment Activity (page 10)

Question:
If you were an entrepreneur, what particular business would you be in? Why?

Answer:
If I were an entrepreneur, I would be in the pastry shop business because it just don't sell pastries but I would also sell  the best quality products that I may sell, offer and recommend to my costumers. I want my costumers to recognize the product of "Hardwork" of my pastry chefs and I want to earn a lot of earnings so that I could make and dicsover new ingredients for my cakes/cupcakes/muffins/brownies. I want to be a pastry shop owner because I want to bake/cook someday that could make me an entrepreneur. Loving what your doing makes you a good entrepreneur that also leads you to the "Success" that you always wanted.



                                                                                                                                     Submitted By:
                                                                                                                                   Angelika Pizarro
                                                                                                                                   I-Amethyst
                                                                                                                                    06-13-11

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento