Linggo, Hulyo 10, 2011

Angelika Pizarro- I-Amethyst

Interpersonal Intelligence


- I am People Smart because I know how to make conversation with people in my original way. I know how to interrogate people in the way i know they can answer my questions. I know how people think about certain topics or things especially if it is an issue to everyone. A person may be speechless about some commentories of some people but I know inside their mind they're making some comments about the certain topic, most people giving comments. Anybody can be People Smart if he/she is aware of issues or things happening in his/her surroundings. I can say that I am People Smart, because I am always curious of things that should be interrogated by most people and I know that it matters somehow if you are/are not People Smart because sometimes it gives meaning to be friendly to people... 


And now I believed that I am People Smart  ....


                                                                                                                 - Angelika Pizarro- 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento